Friday, December 3, 2010

tired

Workouts continue to get harder, and more importantly longer. Taking over an hour and a half to get through it at this point. I'm back to the old standard of having zero free time. I feel the changes going on though. Lots of fat still floating around, but there's actually a frame of muscle under that now and it feels good. Just over a week left, going to finish strong.

After that is going to be a very different situation with 5 bonenkais/parties/dinners in a week. I'm really interested to see how that plays out. I'm not too worried. I don't plan on being overly conservative, I don't plan on thinking that much about it while I'm out and doing. Just in between the events eat reasonably and keep working out (just not for well over an hour a day, will be nice to get some sort of life back). I also don't think that new me will go as far off the deep end as old me did. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a total blowout once in a while, but I'm seriously out of practice.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully we've warped your view of reality enough that what feels like a blowout to you is what another person would simply call a big meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just go with the view that you're gonna enjoy yourself and not think about making it a blow out or not. If that happens fine, but a blowout might be 3-4 drinks in your condition now.

    ReplyDelete