Friday, November 12, 2010

keepin' on

The monotony continues. Missed a workout on Wednesday. Got home from work around 8, sat down for a minute, woke up around 11. I added the back exercises into yesterday's workout and the triceps into today's so I'm sorta caught up, but not really. Clearly I need to get more sleep, but that is easier said than done.

A few milestones this week. Finally got through 100 jumps in a row, only to 103 but making progress. Got my time for 2 miles under 30 minutes and for 1k down to 8:30. Not breaking any land speed records here, but it is much better than the 12 minute 1k I was doing when this started.

Has anybody looked at their current diet vs week 1 diet? I did the other day and it was downright funny. Really not hungry at the current level, but it would have freaked me out if I'd seen this at the beginning.

Only a month to go and so much progress left to make...

1 comment:

  1. This is the power of taking things one step at a time. You end up doing stuff that would have been unimaginable at the start!

    ReplyDelete