Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the grams kick in

Went down to Yokohama yesterday and worked out with Patrick. The trek to Yokohama is a pain, but awesome to have someone showing you how things are supposed to be done. Made the move to grams, kicked the exercise up to the next level.

I'm with everyone else on the grams, it is a lot of food and a lot of cooking. Breakfast like this is going to take some getting used to. This is a full actual meal, never done that before. Like Blocky said, might need to start waking up earlier just to get through breakfast. Brought lunch with me to work for the first time ever, new habits here we come.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Glaze-I got a bunch of frozen veggies at Hanamasa and steamed them up. I may have made too much as I had to steam them as my freezer could not accommodate them all. I have some extra stuff. If you want to come by tomorrow for dinner you are welcome to eat over here.

    ReplyDelete