Thursday, September 30, 2010

burgers

First cravings hit me today. First the guy next to me at work had fries with lunch. Not little shoestring fries, but big thick fries that were drowned in a vat of oil for far too long. First time I really wanted something off the plan. Next temptation was after the close when they started taking orders for Friday lunch. Every week the junior guy on the desk orders lunch for the desk on Friday, random junk food. This week is Firehouse burgers. Mmmm... burger. Saying no while everyone else on the desk was ordering was a bit tough, but only stung for a minute. Sitting tomorrow eating lunch out of tupperware while the rest of the desk are downing burgers will be harder. Just keep looking forward to an hour or two after the burgers when the rest of the desk are feeling lousy and have no energy and I'm feeling good. I'm going to keep telling myself that until I believe it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh YEAH. Let the cravings begin! You'll have a lot of them over the next week, then they'll quiet down, then they'll get strong again, then they'll be gone for good!

    Be strong man!

    ReplyDelete