Wednesday, September 22, 2010

so it begins...

Eating better, exercising, blogging. Off the booze, off the Diet Coke (that could get rough), trying a whole new thing.

It really began last Friday, but officially today was the first day. For now the diet isn't bad and the exercise is relatively simple. That said, at the end of the cardio, legs and abs I'm panting pretty hard and sweating a lot.

I guess that might be my first revelation. In the past when I've tried (half heartedly) to get in shape I haven't done that much on the diet side and have tried to ramp up the exercise beyond what I could handle. For now the diet is a bigger change than the exercise. The thing about the exercise is that it is consistent. Not 2 or 3 days a week of trying to kill myself, but 6 or 7 days a week of steady work. Looking forward to getting into the full swing of things this week.

3 comments:

  1. Glazer! Dude, Patrick is a raving psycho, you didn't give him any money did you!?

    Just kidding dude, good to have you on board. Lets get out when I am back for a healthy meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see on the wagon like me. Make sure you give me a shout when you are all going out

    ReplyDelete