Wednesday, September 29, 2010

too much food?

The grams are interesting. I thought once the switch went on I'd be eating less food and would be hungry. On the contrary I'm eating more than I normally do and it is almost too much. Breakfast is huge, lunch is large, dinner a bit smaller than normal. For eggs this morning I went with hard boiled and felt like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke trying to eat them after all the carbs and veggies.

Can definitely tell this is different food than I'm used to eating. The standard post-lunch energy drain around 2pm hasn't been there the last few days. Things are looking up.

Yesterday was a day of rest. No exercise for the first time in over a week. Not that I'm looking forward to the workouts (I'm not), but it almost felt strange skipping it yesterday. Workout was good today, starting to mix things up a bit and get more muscle groups involved. I figured out where I can anchor my band and do rowing and standing ovations, but haven't found anything good for inclined pullups yet. Will keep on looking.

3 comments:

  1. Cool Hand Luke...one of my all-time faves. Takin' a break here boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lot of food, I found the first couple days on grams to be tough to finish each meal, then I found myself getting hungry by meal times despite the portions, keep it up dude...I will make the trek to Yokohama with you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat eat eat. This is not a diet it's a nutrition plan!

    ReplyDelete