Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturdays are awesome

Weekend, nice. Got the workout done in the morning, that really changes the whole day. Was out with friends this afternoon, got home around 7 and realized I didn't need to do the workout. Surprising how big of a difference that made.

Leg ups are still awful. Standing ovations are still awesome. Still haven't found a good place to do incline pull ups, so have been subbing in rowing instead, Alex gave me a good idea on how to do them today though. The big stairs by my apartment that I've been using for stairs were crowded today, so decided to end cardio by trying jumping instead. It is absolutely impossible. Can't do 10 in a row without tripping. I see the PCP crew doing many hundreds in a row and would be worried if I didn't know a few weeks ago they couldn't do 10 in a row either. Hopefully will get the rhythm down once I really pick up the jumping later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment