Wednesday, October 27, 2010

stepping it up

Another new week. Am I really in week 6? It doesn't feel like it has been 6 weeks. That's a good thing I guess. Things took a definite step up today. Breakfast and lunch are a bit smaller and I'm on to the apple, banana, egg, milk dinner. Is it strange that I'm actually a bit excited about the new dinner because it means a little less food prep?

On the exercise front things have definitely stepped up as well. Cardio up to 40-45 minutes a day and no new exercises, but more sets of higher reps in everything. Oy. Pushups are not my friend, but they're slowly getting better. Everything else I'm getting through most of and failing towards the end on some of them. All good.

Jumping is definitely moving in the right direction. Took a few days off of jumping because my ankle hurt. Got back involved yesterday and banged out 49 in a row during the jumping today. Major improvement over the 5-10 max I was getting a week or two ago.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work man, jump rope comes along in time. The dinner isn't bad at all, throw everything in a blender with some honey and cinnamon and it is actually a pretty tasty and filling meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude man. I wonder what Day 1 Brian would have said to all this.

    ReplyDelete