Thursday, October 28, 2010

new high score

67 is my new number to beat. 67 jumps in a row today, still making progress. At 67 I tripped and I was kinda happy about that because the legs were burning and breathing was ragged. Rock on, good stuff.

I saw a funny joke today. Ready? 5 planks for 40 seconds each! Hahahahahaha. Yeah, I thought it was funny too.

5 or 6 sets of everything. Can't do that many of most things so end up with a lot of failing. The connotation for that word is changing for me. Failing used to be something bad and to be avoided. Now it is a sign you're doing it right and burning the muscle like crazy. Feeling way too upbeat at the moment. I'm sure another crash is coming, but feeling great right now.

3 comments:

  1. 67 is very respectable. Failing is succeeding when it comes to burning your muscles out. I fear the plank but it works incredibly well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the plank is a just a little bit of torture, especially when it comes after another ab exercise, but certainly gets the job done man...fight thru the pain

    ReplyDelete